HOW TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE
- Click on one of the options (Full Conference Certificate or Pre-Conference Certificate). If you need certificates for both full conference & post conference, you will need to complete both evaluations.
- Read the overview page, and then check the attestation box at the bottom of the page to continue.
- To sign-in, please choose “New User” OR if you already have an account, sign into your account using the password you created. Follow the prompts to create your account.
- IMPORTANT: Once signed in, click “Edit Your Profile” first. You must verify all of your information is correct and/or you must create a password in order to receive your certificate. BE SURE TO SAVE!
- Once saved, follow the prompts to start the certificate evaluation.
- After you’ve completed the evaluation, you will be able to download and print your certificate and a copy will be emailed to you. You can also view your certificate history by hovering over “My Account” with your mouse and selecting the dropdown tab “My History”.
- Repeat for next certificate if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: BBS no longer approves continuing education providers. NBCC is a designated approval agency for BBS, so those licensees with the BBS should select NBCC for their certificate credits.